Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goodbye my Cosmicar 150mm f/3.2

It's a very nice CCTV lens for my DMK, but I have to let it go because I wanted to gather more paypal money to hunt for good 2nd hand deal. Guess what I'm aimming for? I'll concentrate myself on DSLR when deep sky photography is concerned, and I will try to keep the focal length short to do without guiding. Right now my paypal account should have enough fund for my target item. Very nice!



The PST hacker's version with ERF is still waiting for a buyer, I wish that it will have a good new home.

My CCTV lens line up will have two lenses left: a 6mm f/1.4 as well as a 75mm f/1.8. That wide field CS mount 2.3-6mm is pending for a local friend. Keeping two are sufficient for me. My equipment cabinet is now having some spaces for new stuff!

No comments: