Friday, May 21, 2010

20100521 Sun

Today I setup my gears earlier so as to avoid the sun falling into the shadow of that crane! I found that the sun was partially blocked by the window frame, however, but I can be solved by waiting a few minutes. So the feasible time window is quite short indeed.

The long filament is still around, and there're some really nice prominences. The Autostar still works today, but some ugly characters appear randomly despite they do not affect the functionality of the mount.

1516 (GMT+8), full disc with reducer:-


1519 (GMT+8), closeup with reducer + 2x barlows, I should have removed that reducer first, and this one is not focused accurately:-


1521 (GMT+8), closeup with reducer + 2x barlows, I should have removed that reducer first, and this one is not focused accurately:-

No comments: