Monday, March 31, 2008

DMK 21AU04.AS coming!

I was told that the camera is so popular that I've to wait after the next production run.

So after a few days, I received an email from fedex that my camera is actually coming! I'm sure that I'll keep tracking it every morning or so!

I'm eager to know how fast it will run on my old Sony Vaio U3 subnotebook with the USB 2.0 PCMCIA card, frankly, if it could go as fast as 15 fps, I would be pretty satisfied. And I guess it could go at full 60 fps with my desktop PC, since my DBK 21AF04.AS used to attain this speed!

What's so nice is that, it would not require external power for notebook usages, maybe this one would be with me during my total solar eclipse later this summer.

60 fps is going to be very powerful for the sun!!!

tracking...

No comments: