I've been busy with so much stuff and got no time to follow up my Takahashi TG-SP II autoguiding project. The last progress was that I bought a thin plastic board for mounting the motors, I need to drill holes to mount the motors there.
Today, I got a few minutes to drill those holes. I didn't get a drill, and I planned to borrow one... but since it's just a sudden short free moment, I didn't go to borrow one, instead, I use a hot screw driver to drill slowly... that has a good advantage of being able to adjust gradually! I made a very small hole at first, try to match if the location is fine, make it bigger in the next iteration and during the enlargement step, I could adjust the location slightly every time.
It's a perfect fit eventually!
I will need to drill holes to fit in the mounting screws later, but I don't know when I will have time again.