I've attended the talk organized by the Hong Kong Astronomical Society yesterday afternoon. I asked myself whether I should be late for this one since I really wanted to capture a few solar shots before going, but finally I did go there on time.
Here are some notes that I shall take notice:-
1. We should go for the "red channel" for custom, prepare a list of items to be declared, don't risk going through "green channel"
2. I shall still bring my Solarmax, in the hope to capture the first contact with prominences, and as a preview of totality, where to look at those prominences
3. The Borg will be used for high power observation during totality, I shall remove the Solarmax and re-focus at least 10 minutes before the totality
4. I shall buy a small folding chair again
5. Give up the C mount lenses exercise