Friday, April 11, 2014

Solarmax II 60 and BF10

It arrives and it's much bigger, both the box and the filter itself.  I've to reorganize my equipment cabinet to fit it inside.  The coming C5 OTA will be placed along nicely.

It now comes with a RichView tuning ring in addition to the T-max tuner, I've yet to try it out to see how it works.



A very thick and large chunk of metal, probably requires more counter weight and will make the scope very front heavy.




The ERF side has 82mm female thread, the telescope interfacing side has 77mm female thread and 82mm male thread.  So double stacking requires no adapter, but I don't think I will go that route.

I will need to buy a 77mm male thread to 82mm female thread adapter ring (step up) in order to fit it on my Ranger.

Longing to try it out!

No comments: