Saturday, January 01, 2011

Selling Solarmax 40 with BF10

I'm trying to see if I can sell it. What's included:

1. the original case
2. Solarmax 40
3. BF10
4. a 1.25" reducer for BF10 ($99 value!)
5. Machined and black anodized adapter for Tele Vue Ranger (77mm thread)
6. Airmail shipping with tracking number to the US or similar destination

If you're wondering why I'm selling it, I would say that I'm looking for an upgrade.

I'm the second owner of this wonderful little filter and I guess that I've owned it for over 3 years and it's still going strong as you can see from this blog. To me equipments are to look through but not look at.

Price $800 USD, no paypal fee. Photographs below:-

Solarmax 40 and BF10:-


BF10 on the red side, also the reducer, the 1.25" filter thread extension tube on the left of the reducer is not included in this deal:-


BF10 on its blue/green side:-


Solarmax on the front:-

No comments: