After the cold front, seeing stabilized but then the solar surface is still quiet.
I pulled out my dark cube in the hope to try it again with my new faster laptop, but then Sharpcap hangs whenever I tried to capture an AVI. Need to figure out why, and to solve it.
Captured by ASI 120mm, 0618 (UT).
The sun is now in a strange angle from inside my home, I anticipate that I will not be able to do solar imaging after one month or so. Will need to wait until winter again?