Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tentative to-sell list

I want to trim down to absolute minimum, so I'm drafting this list:

1. C5 with DIY focusing motor and control box with USB charging port, SCT reducer

2. PST hacker's version: with etalon adapter, 6.5" ERF, 52mm ERF

3. Gitzo G1415 with LXD55 adapter, LXD55 head, counter weight

4. Borg 45ED II with 2" visual back and NGF-S adapter

5. FCUSB, 1.25" EOS adapter, Meade 1.25" prism, 9mm meade adjustable reticle, and other small adapters

6. Binoviewer with 0.5x and 2.5x corrector, two matched 20mm Tele Vue Plossls

Please contact me if you're interested to any of the above, I'm not in a rush to sell all these, but in the long run, I hope to minimize.

--

So I'm keeping my Ranger for solar imaging and portable observing. I'm keep the Unistar Lighter as the visual observation mount, I'm keeping the TG-SP II for deep sky imaging and solar imaging. I'm keeping the Orion 100ED for white light imaging with my Herschel wedge, as well as deep sky visual observation. I will keep all the eyepieces as well.

No comments: