Wednesday, April 01, 2009

20090401 April Fool's Sun

It has been cloudy for so many days, I even forget when did I observe last time! Today we have some sunny moments, and being a solar "addict" myself, I did try to capture some images but it seems like it's next to impossible. The cloudy is treating me like a fool.

If zero transparency does not mean a total absence of the sun, it must be very similar to this one:



Taken with my Borg 45ED II, Solarmax 40 with BF10 and DMK 31AF03, tracked by LXD55. Muddy water imaging!!!

Today, I found that the sun is now in a harder location to shoot from inside my home. Last year, I have to use a long extension plate to hold my Borg 45ED II outside of the window. My coming Orion 100ED might solve this problem since it's very long, but of course, it might be too long to be used from my small home window. Need real experiment to confirm.

No comments: