Wednesday, May 17, 2023

20230516 Sun, probably my last shot

 


Actually, |I don't have to process this image but since it might well be my very last shot, why not just keep it as a record?

The view is very great with my eyes, just very bad with the camera, guess what.

The exposure had to be very long, I believe my blocking filter has heavy rust.

Naked eye view tends to be a bit too bright for H-alpha, but then it's prettty dim now.  Therefore, it's still good enough for the eye, but it's already too dim for a cmaera.

I have sent email to Meade to see if they can help, but the chance probably slim.\

I would keep the filter for visual observation, and it still works out great.

I might sell the azgti mount, for it's more liike for imaging the sun., maybe selling that ASI too.

No comments: