Saturday, April 12, 2014

Clearing up and restructuring


Since my last major selling of equipments, all my stuff could be easily packed inside.  I didn't care to tidy up and there's no need.

With the arrival of some new stuff, I made up my mind to re-organize all the stuff.  I raised up the board to enable me to put in those bigger stuff on the lowest level.  Notice the bigger hole on the left.

The next lowest level was for stuff not very often used.

On the next level, my Ranger and my Mark-X plus the eyepieces and barlows.

On the upper level, my photography stuff... I just had four lenses left namely the kit lens, a 50mm f1.8, a 8mm fisheye, and a 200mm f2.8.

Everything would be basically ready by the next week, except maybe for a motorized focuser (JMI NGF-S or NGF-CM or similar) which I am still hunting for.

No comments: